Sunday, January 10, 2010

Lost

Not sure why but I feel like I haven't had inspiration in months. When I look in my closet, I always end up picking up the most comfortable clothes, which means I end up looking like a AZN (Baggy shirt, cardigan, black tights, and Uggs). Speaking of Uggs, I don't give a shit if they're ugly, they're the most comfortable shoes I've ever put on my feet. Anyways, the inspiration isn't there. I used to able to picture outfits in my head and I would be excited to wear it the next day. Now, I dread choosing outfits. It might be related to the fact that I don't buy clothes anymore because nothing fits. I refuse to buy bigger sizes. haha. Well I started yoga so hopefully I'll be normal soon. I just feel so misplaced. I see myself in the mirror and I'm like..wtf happened? I guess that's what happens when you go to college, gain some weight, and work and gain more weight.

Anyways, I should be normal soon. The sad thing is, I don't even want to lose weight to look "pretty" or whatever, I just want to be myself again.

Another reason I think I feel less inspired is probably because I read too many blogs. I know it sounds counter-intuitive but I feel like I don't have my own style anymore. It's like I'm brainwashed. Truthfully, most blogs blog about the same thing, the same designers, the same shoes they want. I start to think I want those things as well but in reality, I don't. And I don't even like the Jeffrey Campbell Clinic shoes, or the Sam Edelman Zoe wedges, or Alexander Wang. I really don't! But when I see it, I want to buy it! That's what you call self-brain washing.

From now on, I'm going to read less blogs and spend more time with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment