Tuesday, May 12, 2009

So they do exist!

I was under this impression that craft shows were things that only West-coasters (and mid-westers) were allowed to have. Apparently, I was wrong! Yayyyyyy. So this Sunday, I'll drag myself out to brooklyn and attend this.
I've been to one other craft show and it was in Seoul, S. Korea. I bought a bunch of stuff that I probably shouldn't have but whatever. Ï just tell myself that I'm "supporting" the whole craft grass-root movement. You can see what I bought here. I really hope I don't forget to go again like I did with the Margiela Sample sale. I would punch myself if I weren't scared of pain.

To do:
1. Make a banner for this blog
2. Move back home (bye Rutgers *sad face*)
3. Pack for Europe (Anybody have ideas on where to visit?)
4. Buy a graduation dress

Before any of this, I have to cram for 2 finals tomorrow. KCUF

No comments:

Post a Comment