Monday, August 31, 2009

A day with the ones I love

Here are pics of my sister, my bf, and I on our way to the city. It was such a nice day and it's been a while since I hung out with both of them at the same time. The only thing that could have made it i better is a cupcake. Mmm...






"oink oink"

I'm wearing a Tsumori Chisato dress, mom's sandals, and my sister's 5,000 won glasses from Korea (I took them off later on. I'm not really a glasses person lol)

My sister is wearing a f21 tank, margiela band tube top thing, american apparel harem pants

My bf is wearing a coca-cola x chocoolate t-shirt (bought in HK), funny glasses (thank God he took them off), AF shorts, and his beloved eggplants

I went to my favorite consignment shop and bought another pair of CDG flats that I can't seem to find anywhere else. I'll post a pic and maybe someone will know what season they're from. They look like vintage slippers with a lot of random things sewn on. They're going to be wall displays =D

Oh and I got my ring in the mail today. Thanks burger!

I've also decided to go on a budget. We'll see how I do. *crosses fingers*

1 comment: