Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wishlist for birthday


MMM guitar bag


Janome 7330

$69.99 (But sold out everywhere)


Tomorrow is my birthday =). I'm not so excited. I feel a little old, although I know I'm not. It's just sad knowing that you have 1 year less to see the ones you love. I'm lucky that most of my loved ones are still here and healthy. I dread the day that one of them would have to leave me. The older I get, the closer that day comes. Uggg.. I'm really not this emo. I promise.

Anyways, happy things! I want the first Janome as my main machine and the hello kitty one just for eye candy. LOL. I'm sure my future daughter will make use of it. I also need a serger.

I'm planning on taking sewing lessons so that I can learn professional techniques. Some things are better learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment