Wednesday, September 30, 2009

oooooooooohhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm

I tried yoga for the first time today. I would definitely do it again but I made an ass out of myself. I forgot to take off my socks, sprained my back, and sat there while everyone else had their asses in the air. Oh well, we'll see how I do next time. Anyways, browsing etsy is always a good way to relax. I found Isobel and Cleo Handmade knits and I LOVE their knits. They're a little out of my price range right now, even at 50% off but never-the-less, are amazing.

I'll let the pictures do the talking.



Source: Isobel and Cleo Handmade Knits Etsy Shop

As you can see, they're inspired by LLamas and Ostriches. Well, I think so. I wouldn't mind owning the "The Utterly Intense and Time Consuming Cropped Layered Rectangle Jacket" but like I said earlier, I don't have monies. For those of you who do have $500+, I URGEEEE you to buy it.

That's all for today.

Sorry
for
the
lack
of
posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment