Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goals for 2010

These are more like goals for the rest of my life since nothing significant can be done in one year, I believe.

1. Stop being scared
2. Stop wasting so much money
3. Start eating healthy
4. Stop making my friends sad
5. http://runway.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/12/04/how-to-spend-200000-knits/ <- do what she's doing
6. Use my sewing machine
7. Play the piano again
8. Stop being late for work
9. Keep my word
10. Start saving for my dreams (hehehehehe)

Anyways, even if I do ONE of those things, I'll be happy. I feel like I have two people in my brain, constantly contradicting the other.

Oh and I want a white house.

1 comment:

  1. some of your goals are also mine... xD

    I'll wait when you have your white house and i'll come and visit hahahaha

    ReplyDelete